Tuesday 4 October 2011

Stupid Customer - "Yes, I ordered a new part last mnth and it hasn't arrived. I'm just wondering if you people are always this incompetent?"

Me - "Ah, I'm sorry sir, you ordered a 'part'? This is a health insurance company, I believe you may have called the wrong company?"

Stupid Customer - "No I haven't. This is the auto shop. Now I ordered a new part last month and it hasn't arrived yet, and I want to know what you're going to do abuot it because this is bullsh*t"

Me - "Again sir, I really am sorry, but this is a health insurance company. We are in no way affiliated with the company you are after"

Stupid Customer - "What, do you think I'm stupid? Is this what you tell all your customers whose order you mess up? Ohhhhh no , we do heaaaaalth insurance here! we don't work on cars, noooooo! Oh no no no! Ohhhh you've called the wrong company! Well I tell you what young lady, I'm no fool and I won't stand for it, you hear me?! Is there a manager I can speak to?"

Me - "Sure, one moment sir. I will go and get a manager higher than myself"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah, go get him, now there's a good girl!"

Manager [who is FEMALE] - "Thanks for calling HEALTH INSURANCE INC, my name is Maria, how could I help ypu today sir?"

Stupid Customer - "What?! Health Insurance Inc?! You're all in on it! F*ck the lot of you, I'm comng down in person to sort you all out!"

*CLICK*

Would love to have seen his face if he did actually go down to that auto shop hahahaha
D*ckhead

No comments:

Post a Comment