Monday 31 October 2011

NOTE - when a customer calls in, for this blog I summmarise my intro, but the full intro is:
"Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, this is Tilly speaking, how can I help you?"

ALSO NOTE - I am female and have a very female voice. There is no mistaking it.

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, this is Tilly speaking, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer, barking at me - "What was ya' name?!"

Me - "My name is Tilly"

Stupid Customer - "What?!"

Me - "Tilly"

Stupid Customer - "Huh?!"

Me - "My name is Tilly. Spelt T-i-l-l-y"

Stupid Customer - "What?!"

Me - "Tilly. T-i-l-l-y"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah I heard ya' the first time, I just wanted to mess ya' about cause that's the most stupid name I ever heard! What kinda name is that for a bloke anyway?"

Me - "Um, I'm a woman"

Stupid Customer - "Like I give a sh*t"


Ah-huh.
Like I give a sh*t about going out of my way to help you during this call now, you dumba*s

No comments:

Post a Comment