Monday 17 October 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yes, I got an ambulance bill, I don't know what to do with it"

Me - "Sure, I can help with that..."

*interrupts me*

Stupid Customer - "I know I'm covered for ambulance but insurance is just so confusing! And no-one there can ever help me when I call in for anything, no-one ever knows what they're talking about..."

Me - "Okay, well..."

*she interupts me again*

Stupid Customer - "It says here that I need to write my membership number and my name, and mail the account to the address at the top of the page - what do I do?! It's so confusing!"

Me - "Um...well...you should write your membership number and name on there and then mail the account to the address at the top of the page??"

Der lady, der

No comments:

Post a Comment