Thursday 13 October 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how may I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "How much do I get back on a chiropractic session"

Me - "Sure, I'll just bring up your policy and check your coverage"

*he gives me a membership number that does not come up on the system*

Me - "I'm sorry sir, I'm not getting a match with that number, could I please get your name to search for your policy?"

*I get no match on the name either*

Me - "Hmmm, still no match. And was it definetely Health Insurance Inc that you were a member of?"

Stupid Customer - "No, I'm with Competing Health Fund. No how much do I get back on my chiro!"

Me - "Oh, okay well, Im sorry sir, you've called the wrong number. You'll just need to give your own health fund a quick call and they should be fine to assist you :)"

Stupid Customer - *suddenly yelling* "NO I'm  NOT going to call anyone else! You're all health insurance, you're all the same company! You can view my details! Now bring it up and TELL ME how much I get back!"

Me - "Again sir I apologise but we are completely different..."

*interrupting me*

Stupid Customer - "You're all the same company!!!"

*CLICK* as he hangs up

No comments:

Post a Comment