Monday 17 October 2011

I'm *just* about to sign off and head home for the day, and I just got to finish off with this gem

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah, hi. So I have surgery coming up and I need to check what's covered"

Me - "Sure, I can help with that :). May I please start with your memebrship number?"

Stupid Customer - "3994502"

Me - "Hmmm, no match there. Was that the number on your card?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah. 9923084"

Me - "Okay, that's a different number, but I'll give that one a try. Okay, no, no sorry, no match under that one either. I can bring the policy up with your name if you like?"

Stupid Customer - "Wait, ok my number is 200130"

Me - "Okay, no, no match. Can I get your name please and I will bring it up that way?"

Stupid Customer - "23200022"

Me, all patience now gone - "No match. Name please?"

Stupid Customer - "1003"

Me - "Name please. There is not match on any of those numbers"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah, I was just guessing. I dunno what it is. But FINE *BIG SIGH* if you REALLY need my name, if you can't find my policy any OTHER way, then FINE, I suppose I can go out of my way to give it to you"

Me - "Okay"

Stupid Customer - "Brown"

*silence*

Me - "Okay, was that the surname? I need the first name too please sir"

Stupid Customer, big SIGH again - "GOD, you're wasting my time! Look it up, I told you, BROWN! B-R-O-W-N"

Right. Because that's not a common surname at all is it.
Fu*knut.

In the end , I did get the pleasure of telling him he was not covered for this surgery, because he only holds dental cover. No hospital cover whatsoever.
And he acted suprised too "WHAT! I know I only have dental, but what the f*ck does that have to do with anything?!"

Fu*k this sh*t, I'm goin' home *waves*

He really should take out hospital cover though, so he can access the psych services. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment