Tuesday 18 October 2011

1st call today. Approx. 8.30am.

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yes, I need to check which bank account you take my payments out of, I think I need t update it and I have a payment coming out in a few days, it's pretty urgent"

Me - "Sure, I can help with that. May I please start with your membership number?"

*The guy lets out a huge, exaggerated SIGH...but says nothing...so we're waiting in silence*

Me - "Okay...if you don't have your membership number, that's ok, I can bring the policy up with your name sir?"

Stupid Customer - *SIGH again, then, in a reaaaally annoyed tone "LOOK...I don't have time for this rubbish at the crack of dawn!"

*CLICK, as he hangs up*


Well. Did someone get up on the wrong side of the bed, hmmm? A bed that is vertical to a wall? So the wrong side being that you rolled over, went to get out, and face planted the wall? And suffered some kind of a*s-shat brain damage, hmmm?

Bye bye, f*cknut

No comments:

Post a Comment