Thursday 20 October 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"
Stupid Customer - "David"

*silence*

Me - "Okay...had someone called David asked you to return a call here?"

Stupid Customer - "David Barrings"

Me - "Okay, I'm not familiar with that name. Are you currently a member of the fund? I can look at the recent notes to see who may have spoken to you and if 'David' is mentioned?"

Stupid Customer - "What's his number?"

Me - "I don't know who that person is yet sir"

Stupid Customer - "Find out"

Me - "Okay, one moment please"

I place him on hold for literally about 20 seconds at which point he hangs up. Impatient much?

Turns out we used to have a guy of that name who worked here - about 7 years ago!
Someone else could have probably assisted him but since the jerk hung up, we will never know... what a shame LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment