Sunday 23 October 2011

This was my call from a few minutes ago...

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Hi, my names Britney! I just want to check how much is owing on my policy. My membership number is 8339284"

Me - "Hi Britney :). Sure, I can help with that. May I please start by confirming your date of birth and telephone number on file?"

Stupid Customer - "Hey, how did you know my name?!"

Me - "Oh, um, you introduced yourself at the start of the call :)"

Stupid Customer - "Woah! Okay, so my details are [gives me DOB, phone #]

Me - "Okay, I've got your policy details here, so for the payment..."

*interupts me*

Stupid Customer - "HEY! How did you know what my membership number was?!"

Me - "Oh, well you gave that to me at the start of the call as well?"

Stupid Customer - "WOOOOOW, you're trippin' me out here"

Mmmmhmmmm
Something tells me you may have already been 'tripped out' prior to calling in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment