Monday 31 October 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Hi"

Me - "Hello. How could I help you today sir?"

Stupid Customer - "How are you?"

Me - "Ah, good thanks. How are you?"

Stupid Customer - "I'm going okay thanks"

*silence*

Me - "How could I help you today sir?"

*silence*

Me - "Hello???"

Stupid Customer - "Hi"

Me - "Yes, hello. Was there anything I could help you with today sir?"

Stupid Customer - "Yes"

*silence*

Me - "Okay. What was your enquiry sir?"

Stupid Customer - "How has your day been so far?"

Me - "Fine thanks. Did you have an enquiry for me today sir?"

He suddenly changes from talking softly and calmly to SCREAMING into the phone

Stupid Customer - "MY ENQUIRY IS THAT I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOUR COMPANY IS SUCH A PIECE OF F*CKING SH*T! I WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME LIKE YOU WASTED MINE!"

*CLICK*, as he hangs up

Yep. No idea who he was or what his actual issue was. All I know is that if he had been hoping to prove a point, or achieve something, he just failed on both counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment