Wednesday 26 October 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Ummmm...ahhh...ummmmmm"

*silence*

Me - "Hello? You've come through to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help?"

Stupid Customer - "Ummmm....hello? Hello? HELLO?!"

Me, thinking wtf - "Yes, hello, this is Health Insurance Inc, how can I help?"

Stupid Customer, big *SIGH* - "HELLO! Yes, I'm calling because you didn't pay my surgical shoe claim"

Me - "Okay ma'am, I'll just bring up your policy and take a look to see why it was knocked back, one mome..."

*interrupts me*

Stupid Customer - "NO, it wasn't knocked back, I just TOLD you that you didn't pay it! God!"

Me - "O....kay? Well I'm just going to bring up your details and have a look to see what's going in with your claim, just one moment please ma'am"

Stupid Customer - *SIGH*

I bring up her policy, right away I can see...

Me - "Thanks for holding there ma'am. Okay so we did actually pay that claim, it was processed just yesterday afternoon and the money is being released today, so it should be in your bank account within 1-2 working days from today"

Stupid Customer - "Right. So I'm not sure what's wrong with you but I actually asked you why you didn't pay the claim"

Me - "Okay, I'm not sure I quite understand ma'am. As mentioned, your surgical shoe claim was paid, and the money from that claim should be in your bank account 1-2 working days from today. Once we pay a claim it always takes a few days for the money to be transferred and to reach your bank account, that's all"

Stupid Customer - "Okay, I think I need to speak to a manager, or at least someone who knows what the f**k they're doing, because this is now the 3rd time I'm having to ask you why my claim wasn't paid"

Me - "And I've advised you more than once that it was ma'am"

Stupid Customer - "You need to stop talking now because you're f**king stupid. If the claim was paid, then how come I don't have the money yet, huh? HUH? I think you need to go get me a manager, like, right now"

Me - "Ma'am, the claim has been paid and the money should be in your bank account in 1-2 working days from today"

Stupid Customer - "NO, if the claim had been paid, I would have the money in my hand right now"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am but as explained already, it does take time from when we process a claim and send it to your bank, for the funds to then reflect in your account. It is not an instant process"

Stupid Customer - "I'm not a f**king idiot, I know you didn't pay my claim. You process it, then all you have to do is hit a little button, then the money goes into my account right away, I'm not stupid, everyone knows that. So I'm asking for the last time for a manager before I really f**king lose it"

Me - "Okay ma'am, that's fine, one moment"

I put her onto the other manager on duty.
He then proceeds to tell her the exact same thing I did.

Der klunk, stupid lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment