Wednesday 26 October 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah hi, look I just got a real general quesiton okay. So I want to mail you guys a claim, I need to know how to do it okay"

Me - "Sure, I can help with that sir. So you just need to send us the receipt with a claim form to ***our postal address***. The claim forms can be found on our website"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah yeah yeah I got the claim form and my receipt already, i got all that okay, I just need to know how to mail it it to you"

Me - "Okay sir, well you just send those to ***repeats our postal address***"

Stupid Customer - Yeah but HOW DO I MAIL IT"

Me - "I'm... not sure I understand sir?"

Stupid Customer, *SIGH* - "God! So like, I got the receipt and the claim form in the envelope, then NOW what do I do with it?"

So I'm thinking, oh surely not, he can't be serious...

Me - "Well sir, I mean beyond that all else you really need to do is post it, then it's all done?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah, that's what I mean! Like how do I post it! God, that's all I wanna know!"

Me - "Um....well, sir... you...just take the envelope down to a post office and either put it in the mail slot or if you want I am sure you can hand it in over the coutner, and the staff there can mail it for you?"

Stupid Customer - "Good! Finally! That's all I wanted to know, that wasn't so hard now was it, geez!"

No comments:

Post a Comment