Tuesday 4 October 2011

A male customer just called in, and the conversation went as follows...

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how may I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Get me a man"

Me - "I'm sorry sir?"

Stupid Customer - "I said, get me a man! God, you women are useless aren't ya..."

Me - "OH, ok, you're requesting to speak with a male...may I ask why sir, only because if I look around for a male operator, they will ask me why I'm doing that when I shoudl be capable of answering most enquiries you may have?"

Stupid Customer - "I've got a question about my policy, you;re a female so you obviously won't be able to help me. So do as you're told and go get me a man"

Me - "I'm sorry sir, but I'm required to at least attempt to assist our customers. If I'm not able to assist you though I'll be happy to transfe ryou to another operator, but I must advise that it would be to the next available operator, and I cannot guarantee that will be a male. We don't segregate our staff based on sex"

Stupid Customer - "Well I do! You women are useless and good for nothing! I don't even know how you're allowed to work, yuo're incapable!"

Me - "Okay. And what was your enquiry today?"

Stupid Customer - "I need to know the phone number for you people, so you better go get a bloke to help you love because I know you're going to struggle with that one!"

Me - "Uh...the phone number for our company?"

Stupid Customer - "See! Useless!"

Me - "No....I only hesitated because I wanted to be sure of what you had asked... because the number for our company is the number you just called?"

Stupid Customer - "Fu*king b*tch!"

*CLICK*

Yeah. Many lols over that asshat hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment