Saturday 15 October 2011

This kind of thing happens every few calls. Sends me right back to that little place where I sit there and wonder out loud, just what is wrong  with some people?!

____________________________________________________________

Me - "Ok well I've just updated your banking details for you. Was there anything else I could help you with today?"

Stupid Customer, SCREAMS at me - "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY BITCH!?"

Me - "Um...I was just asking...if there was anything else I could help with today?"

Stupid Customer, back to normal voice - "Oh. Nope." *CLICK*

______________________________________________________________

Me - Thanks for calling Health Insurance Inc, how may I help you?

Stupid Customer - "WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT?!"

Me - "Um...I was just saying thanks for calling and how could I help?"

Stupid Customer - "Oh. Yeah I wanna know my dental cover"

________________________________________________________________

Me - "Okay, so you have $40 left to claim on chiropractic"

Stupid Customer - "WHAT THE F*CKING HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?"

Me - "Um, just that you had $40 left on chiro? I'm sorry but you have used all the rest for this year?"

Stupid Customer - "Oh, yeah. I just didn't hear ya'"

__________________________________________________________________

Me - "Okay, tat payment's gone through so you're fine to claim now"

Stupid Customer - "I BEG YOUR PARDON? WHAT THE FU*K DID YOU JUST SAY, WHAT THE FU*K?!"

Me - "Um...I just said your payment went through so you can claim again if you want"

Stupid Customer - "Oh. Good"  *CLICK*

__________________________________________________________________


POINT BEING - I don't give a rats a*s if you mishear or don't hear something. I'm not even expecting a nice, normal, pleasant 'I'm sorry, I didn't catch that, could you please repeat yourself?". I would even be cool with a short and sweet 'what was that?"
But what the f*ck is it with every 2nd or 3rd d*ckhead getting completely worked up and cussing me out every time this happens??
Makes me want to tell then hi thanks for calling , now f*ck off and call back when you've learnt how to act like a normal human being!
Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment