Sunday 30 October 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah hi, I'm just calling to check if I have a funeral benefit as part of my policy?"

Me - "Sure one moment, I'll have a look for you. Ok sir, I can see here that you do in fact, to the valud of $4000"

Stupid Customer - "Oh good, ok so when it comes time for me to claim that, what do I have to do?"

Me - "Oh, ok well, that's the benefit paid out when you pass away. So once we get a certified copy of the death certificate through..."

*interupts me*

Stupid Customer - "NO NO NO NO! I've paid for this policy all these years, I'M going to be the one getting the rebate ok! I'm SICK of paying all this money for my policy and getting nothing back! So when I pass away, do I just come into one of the offices and sign a form, or how does it work?"

No comments:

Post a Comment