Sunday 30 October 2011

It's not unusual to get calls from customers who are talking to other people in the background, or are chewing loudly in my ear...both are rude, but the call I got just now takes the cake.

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer,echoey voice, sounds like he is in a tunnel - "Hi, I'm just calling to check how much I have left for my optical this year"

Me - "Sure, I'll just bring that up for you sir"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah good, thanks .... *FART*.... "

Me, a bit shocked and trying not to giggle, I push on - "Okay....so sir, it says here that you have..."

*I am interrupted by yet another ......*FART*.......*

Me - "Uh...um, okay....so, um, you have $300 left for your optical this year"

Stupid Customer - "Great, so can I just go to...*FART, PLOP*...any old optometrist, or do I have to buy them from....*FAAAAAART*....a certain place to be able to claim back?"

Me - "Um....well sir...you do have to ensure you go to a dentist that the fund recognises"

Stupid Customer - "Right, right. And is there a cutoff for when...*FART, TINKLE TINKLE*...I have to have it in by?"

Me - "You have until..."

*interrupted again, by ....FAAAAAAAAAAART...*

Me - "...the end of the year"

Stupid Customer - "Great. Right, well...*PLOP*...thanks"

*CLICK*


Dude.
I know that when you gotta go, you gotta go.
But really. Did you leave your f*cking manners in bed when you woke up this morning?
Don't call me when you're on the f*cking can, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment