Wednesday 5 October 2011

This one was a sighting from this morning...
I went to the supermarket to pick up some bits and pieces for lunch today. I'm in the express lane checkout. There's a young girl serving, she looks to be maybe about 15? She has a 'trainee' pin on. There is a couple infront of me that she is serving. The girl, I must admit, was pretty smokin'. Looked like a model.
Model girl, in this scenario, was the stupid customer.

Lovely Checkout Chick [to model girl, the stupid customer] - "Hi, how are you this morning?"

Stupid Customer - *GLARE*

Lovely Checkout Chick - *looks taken back, but keeps on scanning the items, and at a very nice pace, she is doing a perfect job*

Stupid Customer - *suddenly shrieking* "Um, EXCUSE ME, but could you go any slower? Like, smoe of us have, like, REAL jobs to get to, you know?"

Lovely Checkout Chick - *again looks taken back, and now a tad upset* "I'm sorry, I'll try and speed things up for you ma'am"

*She does go faster, still doing everything perfectly*

Stupid Customer - "Hello, HELLO! Supermarket girl! HELLO! Are you stupid?! You're messing up my bread! Look at it! You just crushed it to bit!"

*Lovely Checkout Chick has scanned the bread and placed it gently into the bag - not even so much as a crease in the packaging*

Lovely Checkout Chick - "I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't realise. Would you like me to call ovr for another loaf for you?"

Stupid Customer - "NO, god you're stupid! I already TOLD you, some of us have REAL jobs to get to! I don't have time for this! If you had of done your job right the first time then this wouldn't have even happened I mean, like, GOD, how hard can it be to put things in a bag, huh? It's not even a real job!"

Lovely Checkout Chick - *continues scanning and packing, but now has visible tears in her eyes*

*At pretty much the same time...*
Me and women behind me - "She's doing a great job, there's really no reason to..."

*interrupting us*

Stupid Customer - *looks us up and down* "Um, HELLO, was I talking to you? Like, who do you think you are? You're both beneath me you know. [To the mortified looking boyfriend] Babe, can you believe these locals think they can just, like, talk to me? Losers"

*her eyes suddenly dart back to Lovely Checkout Chick, who just gently place 2 pears in the bag with 2 apples*

Stupid Customer - "OH MY GOD! What is WRONG with you! Can you, like, NOT do that?!"

Lovely Checkout Chick - "I'm...um...really sorry [voice trembling now]...I don't...um...know what I did wrong ma'am?"

Stupid Customer - "Oh my GOD. You DON'T put vegetables in the same bag as fruit! That, like, contaminates everything! [To boyfriend] Babe, look, she's trying to give me food poisoning!"

Lovely Checkout Chick - "I only put the pears and apples together, I didn't see any vegetables come through..."

*interrupting her*

Stupid Customer - "You're stupid! Apples ARE vegetables, GOD you're so stupid!"

*We are glance at each other, smirking"

Lovely Checkout Chick - "Um...apples are fruit ma'am"

Stupid Customer - "You're DUMB!"

Then she literally THREW a bunch of coins on the GROUND, grabbed her bag, and walked out.
Thankfully Lovely Checkout Chick was now smiling - not only because of how stupid that model girl just proved herself to be, but also because she threw too many coins - she overpaid hahahah

What a rude, stuck-up b*tch though
She must seriously live a sad, insecure life if she feels the need to speak like that to other people

No comments:

Post a Comment