Thursday 6 October 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how may I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah hi, so I got a letter from you guys saying you didn't pay my claim for rubber sandels?"

Me - "That's right sir, rubber sandels are not covered by health insurance"

Stupid Customer - "So why didn't you pay it?"

Me - "Because...it is not covered by health insurance."

Stupid Customer - "WHY?"

Me - "Because health insurance pays towards services and items relating to a person's health. Rubber sandels do not fall within that category"

Stupid Customer - "Yes they do! If I don't wear them then I get blisters!"

Me - "I'm sorry to hear that sir. The item is not covered"

Stupid Customer - "Well other health funds pay on them, how come you don't too?"

[NOTE - I know for a FACT no other health fund pays on rubber sandels, so I know he is lying. So why not have some fun here..]

Me - "Oh, really? Oh wow, that is suprising!"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah! so how come you don't pay and they do, huh? I feel like I'm getting poor service form you guys and shuld change to one of those funds where they actually pay for my claims!"

Me - "Hmmm, I'm not quite sure sir, but I would sure love to know as well! I'm so glad you let me know, mayeb I should consider changing to one of these funds, they sound do much better since they pay on things that, as far as I knew, were unclaimable items! Which funds were they, I might give them a call myself and enquire about joining :) "

Stupid Customer - "Ummm...well I don't...um, don't have them on me right now..."

Me - "Oh ok. Well, if you get a hold of those funds name, I do recommend you call them and enquire about joining like you said because that is most unusual that a fund would be on services like that, so if you've managed to track a few days, definetely, I say go for it! And feel free to call me back as well to share the names because those funds sound amazing!"

Stupid Customer - "Ummm...yeah...yeah ok....ummm"

Me - "Alrighty, well, thank for calling in today sir, you have a great day now :)"

Hehe.
Nowadays when people like that call in and start with the threats of 'I will cancel and go to another fund unless you meet my entierly impossible and unreasonable demand!', I just go with it and have fun.
Never had a single one actually go ahead and cancel.
Seems they realise reaaaal quick they just got called out on acting like a total d*ck LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment