Tuesday 4 October 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how may I help you today?"

Stupid Customer - *yelling* "You guys owe me money and I've been waiting for MONTHS and I still don't have it and you better put it in my account TODAY or I'm gonna come down there and take matters into my own hands!!!"

*I confirm all her details and bring up her policy*

Me - "Okay, lt's have a look. Okay, well ma'am, I don't see any long-standing dispute here..."

*interrupting me*

Stupid Customer - "Yeah that'd be right! Youse have f*cked up again, EVERY TIME I call you guys you say there's a delay or a problem with this and that, I mean, this is a joke! I just want my f*cking money right!"

Me - "Okay ma'am. I'm just trying to establish the issue here so I can try and assist you. Now the only matter that I can see on the policy at all is a claim you lodge 2 weeks ago, and we advised the money would be released once you sent us the receipt. Other than that though I don't see anyt..."

*interrupting me again*

Stupid Customer - "Yeah that's IT! I sent you guys my claim and you never paid on it and you wont tell me why!"

Me - "Ah... ok well that was 2 weeks ago, not months. And as advised ma'am, we've told you - several times, actually, from the notes here - that your money will be released once you've sent us the receipt, and to date we still do not have that"

Stupid Customer - "NONONONO I've NEVER been told I need to send the RECEIPT to get my money, this is f*cking bulls*it!"

Me - "Ok, well in the past week alone we have 4 calls from you recorded and the note each time says we advised you to receive your money you must send us the receipt"

Stupid Customer - "Whatever, I'll be calling back"

*CLICK*

And she did. She called back 3 more times that day alone, and each time she was told the exact same thing.
What a dumb sh*t

No comments:

Post a Comment