Wednesday 5 October 2011

Ok so this girl was not a customer as such...but she called in on the customer line, so I'm naming her that...but read the below and you will get what I mean ;)


Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how may I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah, put me through to Kelly Adams"

NOTE - Kelly Adams is a HR person, name changed of course :)

Me - "Sure, I'll see if I can get you through. May I ask who was calling please?"

Stupid Customer - *SIGH* "Just put me through!"

Me - O___O "Ah, ok, I'm really sorry but she won't take a call unless she knows who is calling. May I please confirm even just your first name?"

Stupid Customer - "No, no you may not. You're wasting my time. You just tell her that I called to check when my follow up interview is. She'll know who I am, I had an interview with her last week for a position there. And make sure you do it now, I want a call back soon, I don't like waiting around. Got it?"

*CLICK*

Yeah.
I passed her message through.
She no longer has a follow up interview.
What a dumba*s

No comments:

Post a Comment