Monday 31 October 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "I had a missed call"

Me - "Ok, what was the name of the person who left the message, I'll see if they're available for you"

Stupid Customer - "Nar, they didn't leave a message"

*I'm starting to call bullsh*t because our reps ALWAYS leave a message, with their name, extension 3 if aplicable etc*

Me - "Oh ok, if there is no option to leave a message I can see how that might have been missed. Did you have your membership number with you and I'll have a look at the notes on your policy to see who called you?"

Stupid Customer - "Huh? Policy? I think you got the wrong number lady"

Me - "Ah, you called me sir? I can ask around with your name then if you like, see who called you that way?"

Stupid Customer - "I just TOLD you, you got the wrong number! I ain't got no policy there, what's wrong with you!"

Me - "Ok sir, I'm just trying to figure out who called you"

Stupid Customer - "Whatever, I don't even know who you people are. I just saw a missed call from a private number on my phone so I dialled in a random number cause it could be the right one"

Me - "You...just keyed in random numbers and called a made up number sir?"

Stupid Customer - "I just said that! So who called me?"

Me - *CLICK*

No comments:

Post a Comment