Sunday 16 October 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how may I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yes, I just got back from the dentist and got nothing back, they said the fund says i have reached my limit? Explain this immediately!"

Me - "Sure ma'am, I'll have a look. Ok so each customer with the fund is limited to claiming 3 dental fluoride treatments per year, and you have already used those 3 visits this year. This one, being your 4th, is not claimable. This limit restarts 1 January next year"

Stupid Customer - "WHAT A JOKE! And how long has this STUPID rule been in place?!"

Me - "Since the fund started back in the 70s. It's the same rule across all health funds in this country ma'am"

Stupid Customer - "Well that is RIDICULOUS! I have dental problems and I NEED a fluoride treatment 10 times a year!"

Me - "Okay, well I'm sorry ma'am but it is the same for all customers of all health funds - you can only claim on the first 2"

Stupid Customer - "Well which IDIOT thought up that rule, huh? I want names, NAMES!"

Me - "Okay, well this rule actually comes from *our country's dental board*, they dictate that an individual should receive a fluoride treatment once every 6 mths - anymore and you may actually be doing damage to your teeth. But in answer to your question ma'am, the rule comes from *our country's dental board*, it is outside the control of the health funds themselves - they set our dental benefits"
Stupid Customer - "Well I couldn't give a sh*t if they made up the stupid rule or if you personally did, it's bullsh*t and you will pay!"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am, you're limited to claiming on 2 fluoride treatments, just like every single other customer"

Stupid Customer - "NO, I'm BETTER than every other customer, I couldn't give two sh*ts about any other customer, I can claim as many as they want because I am BETTER than everyone else!"


Riiiight
Go away now, you self-entitled whore. Shoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment