Wednesday 5 October 2011

NOTE - I have a very female voice. I sound like a girl. Can't help it. It's just the way my voice is.
I'm a female BTW

These details are pertinant to the below...
For the sake of this conversation, so there is an actual name to place, lets say my name is Riley :)

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, Riley speaking, how may I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Oh hi Riley! Just got your voice message so calling you back"

Me - "Oh, it must have been someone else here Ma'am, I haven't called anyone recently, but I can check your file to see who called you and transfer you right through :)"

Stupid Customer - *suddenly angry* "UM, yes you DID call me Riley! I just TOLD you that I got your voice message!"

Me - "I'm really sorry ma'am but it wasn't me that called you. It's fine though, I can just check to see who it was that actually called you and transfer you right through"

Stupid Customer - "NO, I TOLD you!!! I got a voice message from a guy named Riley!"

Me - "Um....I'm not a guy. Clearly"

Stupid Customer - "You are if I say you are!"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
And you're a dumba*s if I say you are

No comments:

Post a Comment