Wednesday 2 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Um....yeaaaaaah. So anyway, I just wanted to order in a fried rice with honey chicken. How much is delivery?"

Me - "Oh, I'm sorry sir, you've actually called Health Insurance Inc"

Stupid Customer - "Okay. So.....like.....I need to know how much for delivery"

Me - "Sir, this is Health Insurance Inc"

Stupid Customer, now sounding annoyed - "Yeah, you keep saying that! Look, I just want fried rice with honey chicken and I wanna know how much for delivery beforehand okay!"

Me - "Sir, you've called the wrong number. This is a health insurance company, not a take away food place"

Stupid Customer - "I just want rice and chicken, why are you making this so hard?"

Me - "I'm sorry sir but I really don't know how else to explain to you that you have called the wrong number"

Stupid Customer - "Whatever, thanks for NOTHING, B*TCH!"
*CLICK*

What I want to know though, is why Mr Dumbsh*t was ordering this kind of take-away food at 7am [this was smack bam my first call of the day!]

2 comments: