Wednesday 2 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?

Stupid Customer - "I want to change my cover"

Me - "Sure, I can help with that. Was that an upgrade or a downgrade you were doing today?"

Stupid Customer - "I dunno"

Me - "Ok, did you have the name of the cover you were wanting to change to?"

Stupid Customer - "Nope"

Me - "Oh okay. Had you had a chance to look through our policies on offer at all. to get an idea of what you might want to change to?"

Stupid Customer - "Nar"

Me - "Okay ma'am. Well in changing yur cover, do you know what result you had been hoping to get? For example, more comprehensive cover? A lower rate?"

Stupid Customer - "Ummm, I dunno"

Me - "Okay, well I can talk you through the policies we have on offer if you like and we can see if there that you like?"

Stupid Customer - "I don't got all day"

Me - "Okay, that's fine ma'am. To change your policy we just need to know what changes you are wanting to actually make, that's all"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah, I just wanna change it"

Me - "Yes ma'am, and we just need to know WHAT changes you would like to make to your policy"

Stupid Customer - "I dunno"

Me - "Okay, well I'm not authorised to make any changes to someone's health policy unless they advise me specifically what they want done to it, but if you like I can send you a full product guide so you can read through that and then call back once you have made a decision? That same information is also on our website for your pursual? Being health insurance it is quite important that you make an informed decision"

Stupid Customer - "Thanks for nothing b*tch "
*CLICK*

No comments:

Post a Comment