Wednesday 2 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "How much do I get back on a cap on my tooth?"

Me - "Sure I can help with that ma'am, just one moment and I'll bring up your policy to take a look..."

*interupts me*

Stupid Customer - "NO just tell me how much I get back, GOD!"

Me - "Okay, I can definetely help but I just need to bring up your policy to check..."

*talks over me again*

Stupid Customer - "GOD, stop wasting my time1 It's a simple question! How.much.for.a.CAP! There! You got it!"

Me - "Yes, I 'got it', however I'm just trying to explain that I'm required to check your policy as the benefit depends on a few details..."

*Once again, talks right over me*

Stupid Customer - "It's a general goddamn question!"

Me - "No ma'am, it's not, now could I please just get..."

*yelling over me*

Stupid Customer - "IT'S A SIMPLE GENERAL QUESTION! WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION, F*CK!"

Me - "I'm trying to explain ma'am that...."

*once again, in she butts...*

Stupid Customer - "It's so SIMPLE! ANSWER THE QUESTION! Are you stupid or something, is that it? Can you not hear what I'm saying?!"

Me, now deadpan voice - "Yes I heard what you said ma'am, as I've been trying to say, I need to view your specfic policy because the benefit will depend on your level of cover, any other dental claims you;ve made this year, your length of membership - the benefit is tailored to each individual person, this is no 'general' answer"

Stupid Customer, mumbling - "Oh. Well. Fine"

She FINALLY gives me her membership details, and the real kicker?
SHE HAD NO DENTAL COVER AT ALL!!!

Dumb b*tch

No comments:

Post a Comment