Monday 14 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "I'm calling because I'm trying to log into my online account and your stupid systems locked me out! Says I tried the password too many times or some bullsh*t"

Me - "Okay ma'am, I'll just bring up your policy and have a look for you"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah you do that, your systems a piece of sh*t"

*I bring up her policy...lo and behold...*

Me - "Thanks for waiting ma'am. Okay, so I'm not quite sure what's happened on your end there but your online access is not actually blocked? It's not showing any attempts to login either? That's a bit unusual, I've just logged an IT ticket for you so they can look into this for you, in the meantime though if you wanted to try it again now it may work?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah, I just forgot my password and couldn't be bothered looking it up. That's your job. Look it up"

Me - "Oh. So the system didn't lock you out ma'am? Because, I mean, you said it did so I just logged a ticket for you..."

Stupid Customer - "Are you deaf? I just told you, no! I just couldn't be f*cked looking up my password, do your job and get it for me! God!"

Ah-huh.
F*ck you lady.  I should have made sure she WAS locked out of her account [I didn't of course, but I wanted to]

If she had of just called and said she forgot her password, I would have been more than happy to just look it up for her, no biggie, we all forget things.
No idea why she felt the need to lie and act like a b*tch.

No comments:

Post a Comment