Thursday 17 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Hi, I'm just calling to change my payment method, at the moment you debit from my credit card each month but I want to change that so I just send you guys a money order"

Me - "I'm sorry sir, we no longer accept payments via money order. If you don't wish to continue paying your policy via a credit card debit, you can change to a bank account debit, mailing in a cheque, or paying online with a bank transfer or a card payment that way"

Stupid Customer - "Oh okay"

Me - "Yeah, sorry about that sir. So would you like me to change your payment method for you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah"

*silence*

Me - "Okay....and which payment method would you like me to change it to for you sir?"

Stupid Customer - "I want to send a money order each month thanks"

Me - "...... I'm sorry sir, as mentioned, we can no longer accept payment via money order. I can change your payment method to any of the other options I've just gone through though if you like?"

Stupid Customer - "Yes please"

*silence*

Me - "Okay sir..and which other payment method do you choose?"

Stupid Customer - "Money order please"

Me - "Sir, we do not accept payment via money order"

Stupid Customer - "Oh"

Me - "Would you like me to to change your payment method to bank debit, cheque payment, or paying via the internet with a card or transfer?"

Stupid Customer - "Yes please"

*silence*

Me - "Which one do you want me to change it to sir? Cheque payment, bank debit, or paying via the internet with a card or transfer?"

Stupid Customer - "Ummmm....okay, can you pleae change it to money order?"

Me - "No sir, we do not accept payment via money order"

Stupid Customer - "Oh, okay. I didn't know"


Come on people. Surely it is not normal that it's only 8 in the morning, and already I want to go and play in traffic.
*SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment