Monday 14 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "How much do I get back on dental?"

Me - "What type of dental do you want to check on sir?"

Stupid Customer - "Dental"

Me - "Yes sir, but what *type*. Fillings, check ups, crowns....?"

Stupid Customer - "Just dental"

Me - "Okay sir, well I'm afaird we have quite a few different dental categories and we would need to narrow it downa  bit if we are going to be able to assist you"

Stupid Customer - "Just give me an idea, what's the average"

Me - "I'm sorry sir, there is no 'average' because of how varied the dental cover is"

Stupid Customer  -"*SIGH* You're f*cking useless, you know that? It's not that f*cking hard! Just tell me the lowest and the highest!"

Me - "Okay sir. The lowest rebate is $8 and the highest is $3400"

Stupid Customer - "And how much would I get back?"

Me - "Again sir, we would need to know the *type* of dental work you were getting done to be able to tell you how much you would get back"

Stupid Customer - "What the f*ck is wrong with you?! Just tell me an amount! Just give me an average!"

Me - "Again sir I do apologise but given the very wide range of benefit payable, without knowing the TYPE of dental work you're talking about we cannot assist you, we need you to please narrow it down for us"

Stupid Customer - "Whatever, I'm just going to say that you told me it was all fully covered so you idiots will have to pay it all anyway, whaddya think of that!"

*CLICK* as he then hangs up

Okay sir. Well, I can tell you what I think of that. I think that right now I am loving the fact that these calls are recorded, and I am loving the fact that I just noted every one of your comments.
I also love that your dental claims are now going to be monitored.

Jacka*s

No comments:

Post a Comment