Thursday 10 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "................."

*silence*

Me - "Hello? You've come through to Health Insurance Inc?"

Stupid Customer - "............."

*silence again, though can hear talking in the background*

Stupid Customer, to someone in the background - "Their automated system is getting more and more retarded, f*cking idiots!"

Me - "Uh, hello? Ma'am? This is not an automated system. I'm a real person. How can I help you today?"

Stupid Customer, again to person in background - "I can't believe the nerve if them! Now they got them computers programmed to pick up on our speech and then they're smarta*ses back!"

Me - "Hello, ma'am? Again I assure you I am not a robot or an automated system, I'm a real person at a desk in [location]. How can I help you today"

Stupid Customer, now yelling at me - "F*CK YOU AND YOUR F*CKING RUDE F*CKING COMPUTERS! F*CK! IS IT TOO MUCH TO WANT TO JUST SPEAK TO AN ACTUAL F*CKING PERSON FOR ONCE, HUH?! I HOPE THIS LINE IS RECORDED SO YOU BIG F*CKING BOSSES KNOW THAT I'M F*CKING FURIOUS WITH THE F*CKING COMPUTERS YOU GO THERE AND NEXT TIME I BETTER BE SPEAKING TO A REAL F*CKING PERSON!"

*CLICK*, as she then hangs up

No comments:

Post a Comment