Wednesday 23 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Hi there. Can you hear me ok?"

Me - "Yes ma'am, I can hear you fine. How can I help you?

Stupid Customer - "I just had a general question, but I can't hear you. Can you hear me?"

Me - "Yes, I can hear you. Can you hear me okay?"

Stupid Customer - "Yes. But I can't hear you"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am?"

Stupid Customer - "I said I can hear what you're saying, but it's a bad line. I can't hear anything  you're saying.  Hello?"

Me - "Okay...I'm sorry, just to clarify ma'am, can you hear me, or are you having difficulty?"

Stupid Customer - "No no, I'm not having any difficulty, I can hear you fine, but I can't hear anything you're saying, it's a bad line"

Me - "O....kay. Alright. Well, how could I help you today?"

Stupid Customer - "I just needed help with a letter I got about a claim"

Me - "Sure ma'am, whta was your member number?"

Stupid Customer - "My member number is 49910384, except I can't hear a single word you're saying"

Me - "You can't hear me again ma'am?"

Stupid Customer - "That's right, I can't hear you again. Well, I haven't been able to hear a single word you've said right from when you said hi welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you"

Me - "........um.....okay....."

Stupid Customer, suddenly YELLS - "GODDAMN F*CKING PHONE, F*CK YOU, F*CK YOU YOU PIECE OF F*CKING SH*T, F*CK!"...*Click*...

Me - "Okay then..........."

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear ... well ... at least she was swearing at her phone and not at you ...
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete