Saturday 12 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah, is this Drakes Gardening?"

Me - "No sir, you've come through to Health Insurance Inc"

Stupid Customer - "Oh"

Me - "Yeah, sorry about that sir. You have a great day though"

Stupid Customer - "............."

Me - "................"

Stupid Customer - "............."

Me - "Er....hello?"

Stupid Customer - "Yes?"

Me - "Oh, whoops, I see you're still there sir. Well....sorry about that wrong number. I'll let you go so you can get onto the right line then?"

Stupid Customer - "So....this isn't Drake's Gardening then?:""

Me - "No sir. This is Health Insurance Inc. Completely different company"

Stupid Customer - "Oh. Okay. So, do you know if they're any good?"

Me - "I...wouldn't know sir?? We have no affiliation with that company and I can't say I've ever personally heard of them, so no, I really couldn't say. Sorry about that"

Stupid Customer - "Oh. Okay then"

*More awkward silence ensues...*

Me - "Er...hello? Sir? Um...was there anything else I could help you with today?"

Stupid Customer - "Um...yeah, I mean...I just really need to know if they're any good because I don't want to hire anyone who might ruin my garden"

Me -"Oh okay. Well, I mean, maybe you could do an internet search on them? Look for reviews and things like that? Again sir I really couldn't say, I don't know of them. Um...I'm really sorry sir but I have a few customers waiting to get through that I need to attend to...so I'm just going to hang up on my end now, okay?"

Stupid Customer - "NO!! Wait!"

Me - "Er...yes sir?"

Stupid Customer - "But...I mean...if they do a bad job, what do I do? Would I get a refund?"

Me - "Again sir I couldn't really say, I'm not familiar with that company?"

Stupid Customer - "Oh. Oh okay then. Okay well.....okay. Okay. That's okay. Okay"

*CLICK*

So....that was okay, right?
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment