Sunday 13 November 2011

Me

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "I dunno, CAN you help me?"

*stupid laughter by the customer*

Me, rolling my eyes - "What was your enquiry today sir?"

Stupid Customer - "You'd like to know that, WOULDN'T YOU"

*more dumb laughter*

Me - "Well I do need to know the nature of the call to be able to assist you today sir"

Stupid Customer - "Yes, you'd really like to ASSIST me, I'm sure"

*more LOLs*

Me - "Sure, so how can I help?"

Stupid Customer - "Well can you, CAN you?"

*he keeps laughing*

Me - "I'm sure I can sir, if you would like to advise the query you have?"

Stupid Customer - "Sure? Sure? Sea shore, sea shore, we all play, by the sea shore!"

*he just keeps on laughing like a 2-yr old moron*

Me - "Okay. Was there anything I can actually help you with today sir?"

Stupid Customer - "I dunno, IS there?"

*of course, he LOLs a bit more*

Me - "Well that's up to you sir"

Stupid Customer - "Nar, it's not up to me, isn't it up to you to help people?"

Me - "Well that is my job sir"

Stupid Customer - "Yes, it IS your job, isn't it"

*LOLs continue*

Me - "Yes, yes it is. It's also my job to filter calls sir, and I don't believe that this call is going anywhere. Thanks for calling...."

*he interrupts me, suddenly reverting to a normal, serious voice*

Stupid Customer - "Wait wait wait WAIT! No, I gotta ask about a payment on a claim!"

Me - "I'm sorry sir, I'm required to end prank calls. Thanks for calling"

*CLICK*

Hehe. Somewhat evil of me, perhaps, given that he now has to wait on hold for another 15+ minutes to get back through.
However - waste my time and I will sure as hell waste yours.
Simple.
:D

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to think he ended up at the end of a 35-person queue and then just as his call was picked up (again), his phone gave out ...

    ReplyDelete