Tuesday 22 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah, can you tell me where I am?"

Me - "Um...I don't think I quite get what you mean ma'am. This is Health Insurance Inc that you've called?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah. Where am I?"

Me - "Well...you've come through to the call centre for Health Insurance Inc..."

*interrupting me*

Stupid Customer - "No no, I know where I've called, I'm asking you WHERE AM I?!"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am, I don't understand what you mean."

Stupid Customer - "*SIGH*...I'm standing infront of a building with a weird shaped eagle looking symbol on the front, there is a pizza shop behind me, I'm about 5 minutes away from a cab stand, I just need to know where I am, god!"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am, I really wouldn't have a clue..."

Stupid Customer - "Well you're a whole lotta help then aren't you!"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am. I can only realise assist with health insurance enquiries"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah, and you do directory assistance too!"

Me - "Uh...no ma'am, no, this is just health insurance"

Stupid Customer - "And directory assistance!"

Me - "No...????"

Stupid Customer, suddenly yelling - "YOU DO DIRECTORY ASSISTANCE TOO!"   *CLICK*

No comments:

Post a Comment