Tuesday 22 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah, can I claim?"

Me - "I'll have a look for you sir...what service were you wanting to know if you can claim on?

Stupid Customer - *CLICK*

Okay then...

1 minute later...

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah, I wanna know if I can claim?"

*Yes, it's the same guy*

Me - "I can check for your sir but I need to know what service you are wanting to know if you can claim on or not?"

Stupid Customer - *CLICK*

1 minute later...

Colleague seated near me - "Sure sir, I can check that for you. Which service were you wanting to know is claimable or not? Sir? Hello? Sir? Okay then..."

1 minute later...

Other colleague seated near me - "Hi sir, sure let take a look. Now which service were you enquiring about today? Hello? Hey! That guy just hung up on me!"

Yet another colleague near us - "Yes sir...okay...okay...alright so you want to lodge a complaint about a few of the staff here...they refused to help you? Okay....okay...well I mean, we would need to know what service it is that you were asking about, otherwise we have no way of checking anything for you sir...hello? Sir? Hello sir, are you there?"


Yeah. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment