Wednesday 16 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "I'm calling to upgrade my cover"

Me - "Sure, did you now whicb cover you were wanting to move up to?"

Stupid Customer - "No"

Me - "No worries ma'am, we can discuss the options. Did you ahve an idea of which services you were wanting to add to your current policy?"

Stupid Customer - "Nup"

Me - "Okay then. Hmmm. Well I mean I can definetely talk you through all the options and if you let me know what interests you, we can go from there?"

Stupid Customer - "Nar"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am?"

Stupid Customer - "I don't have anything in mind. Just upgrade me"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am it doesn't quite work like that. There are a large number of different higher covers you can upgrade to, with a fair few variations and combinations on offer. We would need something a little more specific to be able to mvoe you up"

Stupid Customer - "Nar"

Me - "Okay, well I'm not able to just pick a random polucy for you and make the hange on your behalf, so I might have to send you a product brochure and also suggest you refer to our website for further information. After you'd had a look and have a better idea of what cover you may be interested in, if you were to call us back then, we would be more than happy to assist you"

Stupid Customer - "Nar, let's just do it now"

Me - "Okay ma'am, not a problem. Bear with me for one moment and I'll bring up a list of the policies available to you at this time"

Stupid Customer - "Nar I don't wanna talk about anything, just upgrade me"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am, as I've advised before, I'm not able to randomly pick a policy for you and upgrade your health insurance on your behalf"

Stupid Customer - 'Just don't worry about it, I'll call back and speak to someone who knows what the f*ck they're doing'...*CLICK*

Yeah.
F*ck off, you vague dumbsh*t loser.
I should have asked for her bank account number so I can go down to the bank and deposit a few bucks, so she can go and buy herself a f*cking clue.

The sad thing?
I get this type of call ALL the time.
Idiots calls in wanting to make cover changes to their healt insurance, which is a big deal people.
But they have NO f*cknig idea what they want. None at all.
They waste 10 minutes of my life while they sit there and mumble through some incoherent cr*p about nothing.

This was my first call today, and already I want to jump out the window.
Damn, people, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment