Sunday 13 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah hi, I'm just calling 'cause I got a claim to put it but I don't know how to claim?"

Me - "No worries sir, I can talk you through your options"

Stupid Customer - "What do you mean"

Me - "Oh...I just meant, I can tell you the different ways you can claim so that you can decide which method you want to use"

Stupid Customer - "I don't get it"

Me - "Uh....okay. So just to confirm sir, had you been wanting to know how you can make a claim with us?"

Stupid Customer - "Yes, yes that's why I called"

Me - "Okay, excellent. I'll talk you through your options"

Stupid Customer - "What do you mean....'options'?"

Me - "I just mean that you have several different ways that you can make a claim sir, and I'm going to explain each of them to you"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah. I want to know how to make a claim"

Me - "Right. So your first option sir, would be to come into one of our many branches with your receipt. Did you want me to see which branch is located closest to you?"

Stupid Customer - "No. I'm trying to find out how to make a claim"

Me - "Oh....kay sir. Well, if claiming in person isn't the way for you, that's okay, we have other methods. You can also mail us the receipt, I can give you the mailing address if you like?"

Stupid Customer - "No, I just want to know how to make a claim"

Me - "Yes sir, and I'm trying to let you know of the ways in which you can make a claim"

Stupid Customer - "Yes! Yes, I want to claim. Do you take VISA for payment to you?"

Me - "VISA sir? Well, I mean, if you're claiming something from the fund, we would essentially be giving you money, not the other way around"

Stupid Customer - "456294......."

*The customer starts reading out a credit card*

Me - "Sir, sir! I'm sorry to interject , but I don't understand why you're giving me your credit card number?"

Stupid Customer - "You sent me a letter saying I was 2 mnths behind on my credit card, so I'm paying you"

Me - "Um...sir, this is Health Insurance Inc"

Stupid Customer - "Right. You're the bank"

Me - "No sir, we're a health insurance company"

Stupid Customer - "456294......."

*He is once again reading me his credit card number*

Me - "Sir, I'm really sorry but I believe you have called the wrong number. This is a health insurance company. we are not the bank"

Stupid Customer - "Oh. I thought you were the bank"

Me - "No sir, sorry about that. Was there anything I could help with that did relate to a claim though, since you mentioned at the start you had wanted to know how to claim?"

Stupid Customer - "Huh? Oh, no, when I called in the recording told me that if you want to know how to claim, just ask one of the operators, so I thought I'd ask. I don't have health insurance"

Me - "Right. Okay. Well, you have a great day okay sir"


Yes.
Go and play in traffic.
FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment