Tuesday 29 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Ahhh, yes. Yes. I'm calling with an enquiry"

Me - "Okay ma'am, what was your enquriy today?"

Stuipd Customer - "................."

Me - "Hello? Ma'am? Are you there?"

Stupid Customer - ""Don't yell at me!"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am, I don't believe my voice was raised at all. how could I help you today?"

Stupid Customer - 'I told you! I have an enquiry!"

Me - "Yes ma'am, and what was your enquiry?

Stupid Customer - "...................."

Me, in a deliberately quieter voice - "Ma'am, are you still there? What was your enquiry today?"

Stupid Customer - "Why do you keep asking me that!"

Me - "I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. Did you have an enquiry for me today?"

Stupid Customer - "YES! How many times do I have to say it!"

Me - "Okay. But what was your enquiry?"

Stupid Customer - "I don't get what you mean! Stop repeating that! I have an enquiry!"

Me - "Okay ma'am, and I just need for you to tell me what your enquiry actually was to be able to assist you"

Stupid Customer - "How should I know that? That's your job!"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am?"

Stupid Customer - "Are you deaf? The telephone said to press '2' if I had an enquiry!"

Me - "Okay....."

Stupid Customer - "What is an enquiry anyway?"

Me - "Um....pardon ma'am?"

Stupid Customer - "Oh you're just an idiot! You don't know anything, I'm not wasting my time with you"... *CLICK*

1 comment:

  1. Hang on, SHE doesn't know what an "enquiry" is, yet she's so sure she's got one that she calls you ... and YOU'RE stupid??

    Hmm, I thought I posted this yesterday ...

    ReplyDelete