Thursday 17 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Eh, eh yo, so I got dis letter yesterday sayin' that you gone closed ma policy for fraud and sh*t?"

*I bring up his policy - yep, sure enough, there are notes all over the place advising that all the receipts he had been sending us looked dodgy as all hell and so our fraud department called all the places he claimed the receitps were from, and not a single one of them had heard from him. he had been writing up his own receipts and claiming back [alot of] for services that never took place!*

Me - "Okay, thanks for holding sir. So yes, I can see that an investigation was launched and it was determined that for a number of months now, you have been submitting fraudulent receitps and claiming on services that never actually took place. As a result, as per our terms and conditions, your policy has been terminated and the monies obtained via fraud are required to be repaid"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah yeah yeah, I know all dat sh*t yo, I just be callin' to say I be suein' ya'll for discriminatin' bro!"

Me - "I'm sorry sir?"

Stupid Customer - "I be sayin' that I know I gone made up da receipts dat you all be talkin' bout with, but you only gone taken out dis action here against me 'cause I be a brutha, bro!"

Me - "I'm sorry sir, I don't follow. the fund took action due to a serious breach of terms and conditions, this would have been done with any member in your position?"

Stupid Customer - "Nar bro, nar, see if I wasn' bein' a brutha den there ain't no way youse be takin' out dis action here, see! It only be 'cause I be a brutha! So bro, I den gotta be callin' you to let youse know dat you be discriminatin' against me just cause I be a brutha, so I gunna be suein' you bro through da courts, cause that ain't right yo, that ain't right, to be discriminatin' agaist someone just 'cause they be a brutha, yo"

Me - "Okay sir. Well, I'll make sure your comments are noted on your policy. You have a good day now"...*CLICK*


That dude be f*cked, yo

No comments:

Post a Comment