Thursday 10 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "*SIGH*"

Me - "Hello? This is Health Insurance Inc, can I help?"

Stupid Customer - "*SIGH*"

*silence*

Me - "Hello, is there anybody there? Hello?"

Stupid Customer - "*SIGH* Yes! Hello!"

*silence*

Me - "Er....yes? Hello? Hello, how can I help?"

Stupid Customer - "*SIGH!* I'll tell you right now, the service your company provides is appalling, and it just keeps getting worse. Do you know how much time I end up having to waste every time I call and then have to EXPLAIN why I'm calling?"

Me - "Oh...okay sir. Well, I mean, for an operator to be able to assist you, we do need to ask how we can actually help you. Just so we know what your enquiry is?"

Stupid Customer - "Yes, exactly! And that's the problem! I have to then explain everything to you people! I pay enough in premiums every month to not have to do that!"

Me - "I'm...sorry sir. I'm not quite sure I understand. A person does of course need to ask how they can help you so they can proceed. In any case, how could I actually assist you today?"

Stupid Customer - "SEE! SEE! This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about! 'How can I assist you', you say. Well, I pay you people $160 every month. For that amount of money, you should KNOW why I'm calling! I shouldn't have to waste my breath explaining a damn thing! I'm so SICK of you people wasting my time, when I call, you should KNOW why I'm calling, I shouldn't have to explain anything!"

*CLICK*, as he then hangs up

Sir, it is going to cost a hell of a lot more than $160 a month for us to employ the services of a legitimate psychic.

No comments:

Post a Comment