Tuesday 29 November 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah, I got a letter saying you weren't paying on my claims for glasses?"

*I bring up the policy, have a look at the claim...*

Me - "Thanks for waiting ma'am. Okay, so I can see that we advised on your letter there that you have already claimed back your maximum 2 pairs of glasses for this calander year, so you have reached your limit. You will be able to claim again though from 1 Janurary"

Stupid Customer, suddenly psycho - "NO! What the f*ck do you mean my limit has been reached?! I don't HAVE a limit!"

Me - "Er, yes, yes you do ma'am. As per all of the documentation we send you, and the nformation through the website and advertising, you are capped at claiming two pairs of glasses per calander year"

Stupid Customer - "You know what, you're going to be sorry for this!"... *CLICK*

A few minutes pass, and then I get another call...

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "My wife called in a few minutes ago and some b*tch called her a dog and lied about her having some stupid limit on her glasses?"

*I bring up the details he provides...yep...it's her husband*

Me - "Okay sir. Well it was actually myself your wife spoke with. I certainly did not call her any names, and yes, it is correct that she has a yearly limit on glasses":

Stupid Customer - "No, she told me you called her a dog! I want to speak to a manager!"

*I can hear her in the background screaming at him to 'get her, get her!*

Me - "Certainly sir, I can pass the call through to have a manager listen to what was said and then call you back with the outcome"

*He relays this to his wife in the background...she starts screaming again, only this time...*

Stupid Customer - "Yeah....nar she said she isn't going to waste her time with that kind of rubbish, she is an important person and has better things to do than this!"...*CLICK*


Never fails to put them in their place, reminding them that all calls are recorded...

No comments:

Post a Comment