Wednesday 2 November 2011

SIGHTING!

Overhead a colleague having a convo with a customer....I can only imagine what a whack job this customer must have been...


Colleague - "Yes ma'am, you have dental cover so you can claim back no the cost of your dental checkup. No....no I'm afraid you cannot claim on the cost of the petrol to get to the dentist...no, I'm sorry but you cannot claim back on the cost of the outfit you bought to wear to the dentist...yes, I understand you may have wanted to look nice for the dentist but you still cannot claim back no the cost of the outfit... okay...okay...no ma'am I do not believe I am discriminating against you based on the fact that you are a woman...no, no we would not pay towards an outfit for the dentist if it were a male claiming...okay....okay...okay well even if you were to come and beat me up we still would not be able to pay towards your clothes...okay...okay well no I'm afraid we can not pay towards the parking ticket yu got while were in at the dentists....okay....okay well ma'am in all honesty, if you believe you can find a health fund that would pay towards these items then by all means you are welcome to go and join that fund...okay...alright...okay well ma'am again I must advise that beating me up wont change anything.....okay....okay well you have a great day now, thanks for calling, goodbye"

Can I just mentioned that my colleague is a guy who is a 6 foot 5 tall brickhouse LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment