Tuesday 2 August 2011

Stupid Customer - "Yeah I got a letter from you people saying that for me to claim on my exercise classes, I need to send a letter from the Doctor saying that the classes are medically required?"

Me - "Yes that's correct"

Stupid Customer - "Well, I have that letter, so I don't understand why you haven't paid my claim yet?"

Me - "Hmmm, I'll just have a look at your policy, because if you've sent that letter to us already with the claim, I believe it should have been paid..."

Stupid Customer - "Huh? You mean I have to actually SEND the Drs letter to you?!"

Me - "Uh... yes, yes you do..."

Stupid Customer - "And how on earth do I do that?!"

Me - "Um... just put it in an envelope and mail it to us? Did you need the mailing address?"

Stupid Customer - "No, I have the mailing address. I just didn't know that when the letter said I had to send it, then you meant I have to actually send it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment