Monday 8 August 2011

Stupid Customer - "It won't let me log in!"

Me - "Did you enter your name, date of birth and password?"

Stupid Customer - "Yes! Of course I did, geez!"

Me - "Ok, just checking 'cause that should be all you need to log in. Just to double check, you put in all 3 of those? Even missing just 1 of them will lock you out"

Stupid Customer - *SIGH* "God I TOLD YOU I put all of that rubbish in! Can you just help me or what, or do I need to ask for a manager?"

*I pull up her policy and it says there very clearly....*

Me - "Ok so it states here that you only entered your name and address"

Stupid Customer - "So what? I'm not going to reveal my date of birth to a machine! I'm a women, and a REAL woman doesn't reveal her age!"

Me - "The machine can't do anything with your date of birth. You cannot log in without entering that information"

Stupid Customer - "Well why didn't you just SAY SO!"

OMFG

No comments:

Post a Comment