Thursday 25 August 2011

This guy calling in was about 65 years old...

Me - "Thanks for calling Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Ohhhh, you can 'help' me anytime you like love, hahahahahahahahahah"

Me - *deadpan silence*

Stupid Customer - "Ohhhh I was just jokin' around love, ease up! Anyway I just called to get a new card sent out"

Me - "Ok, I can organise that for you. Where would you like that mailed to?"

Stupid Customer - "How 'bouts you deliver that in person so I can put a face to that pretty young voice, hahahahahahahahahahah"

Me  - *deadpan silence again*

Stupid Customer - "Awwww I'm just muckin' round with ya love. So you got that all organised for me then?"

Me - "Yes, I've requested a card be sent to your address on file. Would you like one sent for your WIFE as well? If you're not sure I could give her a quick call and double check with her?"

Stupid Customer - "Errr, no, no that'll be right love, that's all for today..."

No comments:

Post a Comment