Thursday 25 August 2011

Stupid Customer - "Hi, so like I've got a policy with you guys"

***silence***

Me - "Ok, and how can I help you today?"

Stupid Customer - "Ummmm so yeah, I've got a policy and I've, like, got a question with it"

Me - "Sure, what was your enquiry today?"

Stupid Customer - "Soooo, so like, yeah so I've got a policy and I like, want to know my cover?"

Me - "Not a problem. And what service were you wanting to check the cover for?"

Stupid Customer - "Like, on like, my policy? I've got a policy with you guys"

*NOTE - each policy has literally dozens upon dozens of different areas of cover, all very varied*

Me - "Okay... so to maybe narrow it down a bit, were you referring to the hospital cover on your policy, or the ancillary cover?"

Stupid Customer - "Ohhh, I have, like hospital cover? What does that mean?"

Me - "It means if you are admitted into a private hospital, you can claim a certain portion of your expenses back, depending on what you are being admitted for"

Stupid Customer - "Ohhh ok, so like, if I go to hospital, then like, you pay for all of it?"

Me - "No, it doesn't quite work like that, as mentioned it woudl depend on what you were...."

*interrupting me*

Stupid Customer - "So , like, if I crash my car and I , like, die or something, then it doesn't matter because you guys just, like pay for everything, like if I just call and say I died then you just pay?"

Me - ".......well, if you die then....you won't really be able to call us...."

Stupid Customer - "But you just said that you guys, like , cover for everything? So is that what the ann-sillah-ra" one was for? Whats ann-sillah-ra?"

Me - "Ancillary? That is the extras. Things like dental. Okay, so... well... I think the best thing is for me to send you a policy docuemnt in the mail. That will give you the full list of everything you are and are not covered for, with full explanation for each category"

Stupid Customer - "Ummm...so yeah, like, so do I have a policy with you guys?"

Me - "Yes. Yes you do. I am sending you a list of everything you are and are not covered for. I think it would be best if you were to sit down and read through it all"

Stupid Customer - "Oh man, so I've, like, got a policy with you guys! Awesome! Okay well thanks for that!"

*CLICK*

And no, I honestly don't think he was on anythign either. That's just how he was. WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment