Thursday 11 August 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you"

Stupid Customer - "Can I talk to you?"

Me - "Sure...how can I help?"

Stupid Customer - "I have a question..."

Me - "Sure, how can I help"

Stupid Customer - "I dunno, I forgot the question"

***silence***

Me - "Ok. Did you want to call back when you remember why you called?"

Stupid Customer - *SIGH* "Fine, I guess"
________________________________________________

Stupid Customer - "Why did you pay my dentalclaim?!"

Me - "You have used up all of your limit for the year. We sent a letter advising this, you should get that soon if you haven't already"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah I know that's what the letter says!"

***silence***

Me - "Ok.. well as per the letter we already sent you... you have used you limit for the year"

Stupid Customer - "But why?!"

Me - "Um... why did you use your limit? Because you wanted to get dental work done?"

Stupid Customer - "WHY?!"

Me - "Um...why did you want to get dental work done? Um, I don't know, that was your choice???"

Stupid Customer - "This makes no sense"

Me - "You chose to go to the dentist. You went so many times you used up your full allowance for the year. We sent you a letter explaining this to you very clearly. You got that letter, but you have still called. To be honest I'm not sure why you've called in, or what part of all this is not clear. I cannot explain why yuo chose to go to the dentist, sorry"

Stuipd Customer - "I'm moving to another fund!"

*CLICK*

I hope you do, dumbass, I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment