Thursday 25 August 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how may I...."

***interrupting me***

Stupid Customer - "You people stuffed up my payments! You took out too much! You WILL get this fixed RIGHT NOW! How DARE you steal money from me!"

Me - "Okay... what was your membership number, I'll bring up your payments and have a look at what's happened and what we can do for you"

Stupid Customer - "You people STOLE from me is what happened! Give me my f**king money back!"

Me - "I need to look at your policy before I can do anything..."

Stupid Customer - "It's 2993810!"

Me - "Ok. Okay, so I can see here we took out $200..."

Stupid Customer - "I pay $100 a month! Give me back the other $100 that you people STOLE!"

Me - "You upgraded to a higher level of cover recently, the new premium is $200 a month"

Stupid Customer - "I KNOW I upgraded, but I pay $100 a month! Are you stupid or something?"

Me - "Um... well no, no I'm not. When you upgrade you level of cover, the price goes up...."

***interrupting me***

Stupid Customer - "WHAT?! No-one told me that! And that makes no sense, that is bullsh*t! WHY would the price go up just because I upgrade my cover?!"

Me - "It states here that we advised of the new rate prior to putting through thebupgrade and you agreed to it, it would have also been sent out in writing..."

Stupid Customer - "Well yeah I KNOW the girl told me it would be more, but I thought she was just joking! Why the f**k would it cost me more to have a higher level of cover?! You people are rip-offs!"

Me - "Well, you are now receiving more, and higher, benefits back. To receive more back, you have to pay more"

Stupid Customer - "That's bullsh*t. I'm going to go to the MEDIA and REPORT you people! what do you think about that huh!"

Me - "Yes, you do that ma'am. if you would like to complain to the media about having to pay a higher rate to receive a higher service, then by all means, go for it. Good luck with that"

Stupid Customer - "I'm going to take you people DOWN! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

*CLICK*

1 comment:

  1. ...and, of course, nothing was ever heard again from this SC.

    ReplyDelete