Thursday 25 August 2011

Stupid Customer - "Yeah I'm calling 'cause I'm pi*sed off you people didn't pay my claim!"

Me - "Ok, but there are no claims on your policy. When did you send it?"

Stupid Customer - "WHAT?! You people are a f**ing joke! I handed it in over the counter for f**k sakes! You're all f**king incompetent!"

Me - "Ok, what branch did you hand them in at and I will check in with them to see where they are up to"

Stupid Customer - "The Canberra Branch, f**k!"

Me - "........um....we don't have a Canberra Branch"

Stupid Customer - "Listen here GIRl, you need to go get a manager because you are f**king useless! Don't even know your own branches, f**k!"

Me - "I do know my own branches, and we have certainly NEVER had one in Canberra. Ever. What type of claim was this for?"

Stupid Customer - "I crashed me f**king car and I got insurance to cover the damages! You people are always happy to TAKE our money but never pay anything back, you're all f**knig crooks!"

Me - "Yeah...this is actually HEALTH INSURANCE INC. As mentioned in my introduction when you first called in. We haven't got your claim because you've called the wrong company. I'm sure if you went and called the RIGHT company, they should be able to help you out"

Stupid Customer - "You people just never wan tto pay anything! You're useless!"

Me - "Well...of course we wouldn't pay on claims that are not for our company. I strongly suggest you call the correct company and proceed from there. Have a great day!"

Stupid Customer - "You people are f**king..."

Me - "Sorry to interject but as mentioned, you need to go and call the right company, calling us useless for your own mistake is humerous and I do thank you for your entertainment today but again, have a nice day"

*CLICK*

No comments:

Post a Comment