Monday 29 August 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how may I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Put me through to your dental appointment line"

Me - "Sure. were you after the city or the suburbs dental clinic?"

Stupid Customer - "WHAT?!"

Me - "......um....which dental clinic do you want me to put you through to? The city or suburb clinic?"

Stupid Customer - "WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN' ABOUT?!"

Me - "I just need to know WHICH dental clinic you want to be transferred to!"

Stupid Customer - "WHAT, WHY?! Isn't this Health Insurance Inc?"

Me - "Yes, it is. And we have 2 dental clinics. I need to know WHICH one you want me to put you through to"

Stupid Customer - "NEITHER! I'm in *says a completely different state*"

Me - "We have no dental clinics up there, sorry"

Stupid Customer - "I was there the other DAY, you stupid girl!"

Me - "Ah-huh. I knwo for fact SIR that we do not have a dental clinic up there. As you were just speaking I went online and looked up the nearest health fund branded dental clinic in your area. Were you perhaps after Our Comptetitor Inc?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah that's the number I called!"

Me - "No, it's not. I've mentioned a few times this is Health Insurance Inc. You've called the wrong number"

Stupid Customer - "Haven't I called 1800222999?!"

Me - "Yep. And that is OUR number. You looked up and dialled the wrong number. I suggest you locate the correct number and then call the CORRECT company. That would be a good starting point"

Stupid Customr - "Whatever"

*CLICK*

No comments:

Post a Comment