Monday 29 August 2011

Stupid Customer - "Hi, um, I got a letter saying my payment bounced"

Me - "Ok no problems, were you just wanting to pay that one today over the phone?"

Stupid Customer - "No"

***silence***

Me - "Ok...how can I help with that one today then?"

Stupid Customer - "It said it bounced"

Me - "Yes, I can see that. How can I help you with that today?"

Stupid Customer - "Why did it bounce?"

Me - "It just says here your bank rejected it. It doesn't give us a specific reason why, other than for you to contact your bank. That's why we send you the letter saying it bounced and you are advised to contact your bank"

Stupid Customer - "I had money in there"

Me - "Ok. But as mentioned, it will not tell us on our end the reason the payment didn't go through. You need to call your bank to ask why. It is your bank that did not honour the payment. Did you want me to at least check your bank details to ensuer they are correct?"

Stupid Customer - "I don't have my bank details, I didn't think you would need them! So why didn't you take the money? The money was in my account!"

Me - "AGAIN , you need to call your bank adn ask THEM why they did not honnour the payment. they do not advise us why. They just give us a message advisign that you, the member, needs to contact them. I suggest you call your bank"

Stupid Customer - "I don't understand why you didn't take the money though, it was there in the account..."

Me - *FML*

No comments:

Post a Comment